Hello Aunt Flo...

Well Hell...Onto cycle 3! 150mg of clomid 1000mg of metformin and 200mg of progesterone will be my daily dose for this month. Its my Birthday month so that's exciting! not as exciting as when I was a little kid though. I am not really sure what to think about this cycle, I got some great comments about timing, and I am wondering if maybe that was our problem this month. Who knows. I just have to keep reminding myself that it was only our 2nd medicated cycle. we have 4 more to go before we have to move on. and what will be will be :) ( I am getting good at telling myself that) Have a great weekend everyone! I will be spending mine on the couch with my dear friend Mr. Heating pad! OH this means I can take an extremely hot bath for the next couple days! Scott just finished hooking up the master bathroom Jacuzzi tub! Ahhh! I cant wait!

Comments

  1. Boooo Aunt Flo ~ Yay for hot Baths! Maybe a nice glass of Wine too, just a little mental health break!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts