The Blanket...(5dpo)

5dpo

Not Much to report on the ttc front. 

My Mama had a great idea for me to start crocheting a new blanket! 
I made one last year it was blue and green and absolutely adorable! I gave it to my friend Elizabeth for her baby shower along with a matching hat! I secretly wished I could keep it for myself but I knew she would love it! It made me feel good to see the joy on her face when she opened it, she was thrilled. :) 
But this time I want this blanket  to be for us. 
It will be called the Two Week Wait Blanket and 
I will work on it during my long drawn out two week waits 
Hopefully this will be our last TWW and I can work on it for baby :) 
Insert-->(positive thinking)
Anyways I think it will keep me busy 
well I should say it will keep my mind busy! 
I will post some pics when I get started! 
Does anyone else crochet? what have you made?


Comments

  1. That's such a great idea! I also hope that this is your last 2ww and your blanket just ends up being a pregnancy blanket =) I don't crochet, but depending on how long I'm on bedrest, I definitely think I'll look into it! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) you should teach yourself it's so fun! and its mindless! and a stress reliever!

      Delete
  2. i love the idea of a 2ww blanket! of course, i hope it's your 2ww blanket for now and your soon to be 9 month wait blanket! :)
    how thoughtful and sweet to give your friend such a sentimental gift! gifts like that mean so much.
    i wish i knew how to. i have a friend who is crafty beyond crafty that i admire so much.
    i was on your mom's site the other day - she's super talented!!
    enjoy this...it sounds so relaxing. <3
    have a happy day!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) wouldn't that be fun! & one big blanket! lol!
      Thanks my mama is wonderfully talented! I wish I had half of her talent!
      You have a fabulous rest of the week! :)

      Delete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog. I love it!
    I am getting married in September and will be TTC right after :)
    My prayers are with you during this time and definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    New reader/follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! thanks for the prayers! I am happy to have you along for the journey! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts