A Success!

Our craft show over the weekend was a great success! 
with my alarm buzzing at 6am it was time to get ready
Mom and I were among the first to arrive for set up at 7:30am
Scott followed behind to help us carry in boxes and set up our back drop
at 9:30am we were ready for business and by 10 we had our first customer!
by 10:30 we sold 2 headbands and excitement filled our bones! 
This was bound to be a great day! 
Family and Friends strolled in through out the day 
to visit and make purchases. 
The time passed quickly and before we knew it 
we had sold 15 headbands and had 1 custom order placed! 
Our goal for this small show (our 1st ever!) was to sell 3! 
 Here are some pictures from our day! 
Enjoy :) 









I am so Thankful to have such an amazingly talented Mother! 
I couldn't have asked for a better business partner! 
Our store front is looking closer and closer!! 
:) 
Follicle Scan Wednesday! Wooowhooo! 


Comments

  1. I will have to check the online store out, cute stuff. I have my follicle check on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a beautiful set up! I'm definitely checking out the online store :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys have some really nice products, and I love how you're both dressed in lace. Such a great presentation. And you look HOT. :) Her business (your business too?) is going places! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your mama are too cute! I hope this baby is a girl so I can order something cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your display is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your headbands are BEAUTIFUL & Im so glad your first show was a success!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome! Your booth is so sparkly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could have gone in person! Everything looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool!! Glad that your hard work paid off for your crafting efforts

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I'm in heaven, stumbled on your blog from my stats and sure glad I did. I am in love with all the bows and headbands. I'm gonna have to get my hands on some.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on such a successful day!! Everything looks so pretty and magical!! Your set up is awesome! Very happy you and your mom did well! You both are beautiful!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts