Rain...& Snow...& Things...

Rain..Yuck..I would rather have Snow! when is it going to Snow? I am so ready for Snow view of our back yard ↔Me-Scott Christmas 2009           

So today is one of those bla days...not sad..but not excited..or overly happy (even though everyone keeps saying why are you in such a good mood today?)(funny I thought I was portraying a "pissy" mood) just here walking around like a zombie tired and cold ready for a hot Starbucks and warm blanket on my couch with the remote and my iPhone...(bad addiction) & a little Snow outside my window!


*Hey maybe when mother nature gets off her lazy ass and brings me my monthly gift she will bring me some snow too!! :-D *wishful thinking* 



I want to talk about Google for a minute...

Everything I Google recently pops up with the word pregnancy after it...is this a sign?! or is this because Google knows whats on my mind?! or are there just that many other women out there looking for any sign or story of hope for them to relate to?... for instance I have had this extremely annoying eye twitching for the past month. So in Google I type constant eye twitching...I get there and it pops up with constant eye twitching in early pregnancy! now is it trying to make me crazy or is this something a lot of women Google as a pregnancy symptom?!? Speaking of symptoms...After ttc for 2 years and the loss of 2 pregnancies, any symptom that "isn't quite right" automatically pops in my head as hey maybe! no couldn't be! 10 minutes later I find my self down the street at Walgreens buying out their stock of hpt's..only to get home and debate for an hour on whether or not it would be too early to test or whether my pee would be too diluted to tell, or should I wait until the morning? or how sad will I be if I only see one line Again. Just then the little voice in my head says just put it in the closet and wait until you have actually missed you period...{opens the closet door throws the test in slams the door} and that is how the stock pile grows...

Comments

Popular Posts