Wordless(ish) Wednesday


see the blue box? that represents the day we are currently on Wednesday...
see the red box? that's the day AF is supposed to arrive...when it does 
you mark it and the box fills in red...
see those little green dots on the 5th, 6th,7th,& 8th? those are 
negative pregnancy tests..
I don't know really why I tested on the 5th I guess I was just 
wondering if maybe we would get lucky on a natural cycle.. 
well that day produced a lovely evap line that showed up around the
5 minute mark... so I thought maybe just maybe it wasn't an evap line..
wrong. 
the 6th, 7th, and 8th all taken with pink dye tests, produced 
a big fat negative...
 I know your dying to see my evap line! 
so here it is! 


bunch of BS huh? 
I think blue dye tests should be illegal!! 

p.s. if AF or another line doesn't show by Tuesday 
I will be calling Dr. B to see what the hell is going on! 

Comments

  1. You are absolutely right about the blue test, they should be illegal. Evil little suckers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue tests are evil, evil I tell ya!I'm 4dpo today on our second natural cycle but after all the heartbreak it's so hard to see how I could possibly get pregnant naturally. I'm on the fence about testing before the 20th. ((HUGS)) to both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH. Evap lines are the worst. I hope things straighten out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for a second line! Oh please, oh please, oh please!!
    Stay away af!!
    That is the meanest evap ever! I would have totally thought BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrr! I'm so sorry!! Blue tests ARE the devil! They need to shape themselves up! I'm always thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers!! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts