BE...


Comments

  1. I have to admit that when I saw the post title, I thought it was vague enough that maybe you were spelling out "BE-EF-PE" lol!! Then, while my stupidly slow browser was loading the page, I found myself with my hands over my mouth chanting, OMG OMG OMG BFP BFP BFP. No joke, Alexis, I'm as nervy about your cycle as I am about my own right now. Maybe even more so because right at this moment, you really could be pregnant :) Keeping my fingers, toes, everything crossed for you! XOXOXO

    ps: I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I admire that you are someone who lives by these words! Thinking of you and hoping your day is a great one! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. To all of it. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be Badass Everyday - my fav part of the quote!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts