Liebster Award :)


My dear friend over at A Mommy In the Making 
has nominated me for the Liebster award!
Thank You So Much! You Made My Day!
If you haven't yet check her blog out! Its Fabulous!

Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers

I am so thrilled that this is my second time to receive this award! 
This is a fun award! it just lifts my spirits!
Make sure you check out the girls I nominated they have some fantastic blogs! 

Random Fun Facts about me..
1. I want to be a cop when I grow up :) every time I see one I get instantly jealous!
2. I cuss a lot IRL... Not proud but its totally true..
3. I love to hunt for rocks! any kind all kinds my favorite is naturally polished shale :)
4. I have awful road rage.. 
5. I remember almost all my dreams..This one is a double edge sword! 

The Ladies I would like to pass this award on to are....

Crystal at The Redhead Files 


SO, You've been nominated!? Here's what to do!
Each Nominee Should:
• Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. 
Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
• Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
& post the award on your blog
• List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment
on their blogs to let them know they have received the award. 
• Share five random facts about yourself!

Enjoy :)


Comments

  1. Thank you sweets! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alexis!!!!
    I'm so excited to post this!
    Love you so much,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA (x2)...and your facts made me laugh so hard!! I think all of us curse and have horrid road rage IRL but are innocent angels on blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the award, alexis!
    hahaha, i call steve "road rage randy"...just did earlier tonight. he goes insane in the blink of an eye when on the road with bad drivers. lol
    i remember all my dreams too...it kind of freaks me out!
    i hope that you and scott had a wonderful weekend. you have been in my thoughts and prayers so much each day and night and i hope that you're feeling better each day <3
    lots of love, pretty lady!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I just got your comment about nominating me! It somehow ended up in my junk folder in my email with a few other comments from people. Thank you so much! I hope it's not too late for me to pass this on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts