New

NEW ITEMS IN OUR BOUTIQUE! 

So... Tonight makes 6dpo! 
almost half way there! lol..
This morning I met my MIL downtown at the little local 
farmers market! Afterwords we ate breakfast at an adorable bistro


 I love catching rainbows even if it is just from a CD! 
and it was finally under 90!! Thank the heavens, 
I was packed and ready to move to Antarctica!


Thursday night Scott and I went out for ice cream :)
Well, he had ice cream, I took pictures! 
 No treats for me right now,
I am leaving for the beach in less than two weeks! 
Eeek!


And... a gorgeous sky to end a rainy day :) 

Comments

  1. I always love your pictures!! So glad you are back in the game and on 6DPO :) Eeek. Sending love your way!!! And ps.. Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blogs. I've been away from my blog for a bit, but I'm still here and your comments always make me smile :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY I am glad you are still around these parts! I'v missed you! Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  2. Ok, the items in your boutique are to die for! I'm going to need you to brainstorm some cute ideas for us boy mommys!haha

    6DPO....PRAYING:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We are in the process of putting together some handsome boy stuff as well!! :) Thanks for the prayers! Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh lala! I love the new pieces in your boutique!! You both are so talented!! And rainbows are awesome no matter where they come from :) I laughed, bc I always see rainbows from my keychain and I'm like, ahh, who cares, it is still a rainbow, dammit! Yay for one wk past O!! I'm so excited for you, Alexis!
    Omygosh, that ice cream looks amazing! Have some...you deserve it!
    I hope you're doing well and having a great day!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you very much! & for some reason rainbows have been popping up everywhere! & I think Oooo Maria would love this one! lol! Have a lovely week lady!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts