Fun in the Sun!

Saturday my friend Lucy had an Open house 
for distant family and family friends that haven't 
yet had the pleasure of meeting little
Logan, and seeing her new home. 
Scott and I helped her put it all together 
and I made cute little invites!
 (I will upload the pic when I get to my work computer)
 But for now check out this adorableness!
Brotherly love!
why MUSTACHE you be so close to me!?!
In need of early morning naps!
Proud Poppop and Anneee
Taking a break from the heat! 92 here today! and my favorite Humidity! yuck!
Hurry Uncle Scott blow it up faster!
Ahhhh! Water!

  
Scott showing the kids how its done!

Getting the hang of it!
Like a kid again!

Diva!

Soaking Wet!

Darling Girl!
What do you mean I have to wait my turn...they are my bubbles...

Bubbles!!
BUBBLE!
Sparkling eyes!
Woahh! we lost gravity!

Guess what?! I LOST MY FIRST TOOTH!
See!!!!
He hasn't parted with these new beats since he got them! (well except for slip n slid time)

Hold on tight!
Don't let go!
"Hey loved ones in heaven! you ready for these balloons!?"
Off they go!!!
Jump!!
What a wonderful day with wonderful friends and family! 

Comments

  1. Oh what awesome pictures!!! They are all so adorable!! You all did an awesome job, from the invitations that you created to the massive amount of food and decor you Girls make me proud!!
    It was a fun time!!
    Love,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take fabulous pictures!! So colorful and vibrant! I love it.
    Glad you're having so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have learned to take my camera everywhere! You never know when a great photo op my pop up! Have a wonderful Sunday!

      Delete
  3. i LOVE the slip n' slide and balloon photos! you take such pretty pictures and always capture the sweetest moments!! omygosh, i remember slip n' slides. somehow, i would always end up knocking the wind out of myself and ploppin' down so hard on my belly. LOL
    you have some beautiful munchkins in your life, alexis! happy to see you happy!
    hope your week is wonderful! and i feel ya on the humidity. it's going to be close to 100 here on weds. and thurs.
    stay cool, my friend <3
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing brings out the kid in all of us like a Slip n Slide! We always set up one at my mom's house during family reunions too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts