UPDATE CD69

Welp those tests were BFN's 
I went and had blood drawn yesterday, 
I received the call from Dr. B's office 5 minutes ago..
My HCG was 0
Progesterone 1.5
AF should be here any day now. 
I can't believe those tests had lines like that! 
Crazy. 
Sooo
We move forward, its the only way to go. 
I am on day 3 of pregnitude
I don't have any complaints! 
I did notice I haven't been as hungry! score!

Our next appointment with Dr. B 
is October 29th 
this gives us one more month to try on our own.
Then we are back to treatments. 

Wishing everyone a wonderful week! 

Comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear!! What a tease. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Stupid phantom lines. Hoping to hear AF showed up right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo tricky test lines! Sorry for the BFN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL i pray for you. i been following you for so long now and i seriously feel with you!
    Even though i have a miracle baby already, i can feel your pain.
    The time came where we want another one. But God apperently has other plans :(
    but im not giving up. and you shouldnt either.
    stay strong <3
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! Sorry for those stinky tricky lines. You sound very optimistic about ur next step so keep it up. Time will fly by before ur eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not cool. Not cool at all. Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh. Those tests fooled us all :( I hope this next cycle is the one!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stupid tests! I'm sorry girl. I can't even tell you how hard I'm praying this next cycle is the one for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so sorry but very happy that you're feeling ready to jump into this next month! go get 'em!!! :)
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts