Well my ultrasound with Dr. B this morning
was far from helpful.
There is still tissue inside my uterus
and unless it makes it's way out
on it's own I will need a D&C -_-
I haven't had any bleeding in 3 days
so I am guessing it's not just going to
come out on it's own.
I don't want to have a D&C
But I also don't want this tissue stuck
in there messing everything up!
He didn't say much but uhhhh
and well we could try...
Hey buddy! I've been here 2+ years
you mean to tell me you haven't "tried"
all your ideas yet?!
I'm over him.
I know I said it before
and I know I said I was going to switch REs before
but this time I am for real.
I NEED a Dr. that KNOWS ME!
that remembers me! more of a personal connection
instead of feeling like I'm just another chart to read
two seconds before coming in the room.
I also need someone who specializes in
recurrent miscarriages...not someone who
just tries to push IVF in my face and
leaves stones unturned!
So here I am again
letting my body and heart heal.
trying to make sense of everything
while keeping my head held high.
Scott has been amazing
through out everything.
He is strong, his love holds me together.
He is the one who gives me the
strength I have and the will to keep going.
I know that we can do it.
I know we can overcome anything.
I know that this ride sucks and I just
want to get off. But I also know
we can't give up. We are so close.
We will succeed and we will
hold a child of our own one day.
For now we will just keep swimming