InstaWeekend

• Frizzy summer hair • Big Bonfires • back yard football in the rain
• Swimming with my pseudo children • Steak and Chicken • Mia profile
• Police officer or a scuba master?  • Peyton ♥'s lemons • Maxwell on the run

• Mom & Dad *Happy Birthday DAD!* • Peyton • Holy Fire!
• Nathan and Mia dancing • Apple Pie • Mohawk king •
• Babies on the corn hole boards • Dancing pros • Me & Dad! 


What an eventful weekend! 
So much fun! 
Happy Birthday DAD! 

p.s. 
ttc update: nothing going on really! 
I have my progesterone drawl tomorrow 
decided not to test out my trigger! 
Officially testing 
6•13•13

Just 10 more days! :)  



Comments

  1. Just looking at your pictures makes me tired! Looks like such a fun weekend! Keeping my fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Megan. Looks like a fun and very busy weekend. Can't wait for 6/13~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your weekends! You have so much fun!! I seriously can not wait 10 days. I'm crossing everything for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun weekend! You always do fun and interesting things - hehe I'm so jealous!

    Let me get my remote to fast forward 10 days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your bright blue necklace and all the beautiful babes in your life! you are surrounded with so much love, alexis!! xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts