We’re parents!!!

I just happened to be laying in bed tonight watching our son sleep on the monitor when it dawned on me that I hadn’t visited this space is quite some time. I feel like a jerk for leaving this blog hanging! This space was my therapy for years while we struggled to become parents and then I just abandoned it. The last two years is more than I can fit in one blog post at midnight. But for now I will tell you that we adoapted the most beautiful baby boy last September. He is everything we hoped and prayed for. It’s crazy to think that in less than a month he will be a year old! I’m excited to start blogging again. Our lives are so entertaining these days and I always feel like it needs to be documented! I’ll be back soon with details and pictures ❤️

Comments

  1. Hey, this is great news! I used to read this blog many years ago, and was sad for you when you stopped posting after all that tragedy. Today I was reminded about this blog, checked it on a whim, and I'm so happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts