What We've Been Up To Wednesday

 May 10th My Cousin Joel Married Liz
it was a great wedding! So much fun! Above 
is me Jillian and Jenn
Below is me and my Momma!
Me & Scott with Mom and Dad

 Me and Lauren :) 
 Me Mom and Oma



We attended the local Festival of the Summer 
called the Spring Fling in Scott's Hometown
This is Scott with our God Daughter Lela :) 
 Little Miss Lela! Isn't she a doll!
 Riding the crazy ride

Whats a festival with out the food?!

Just us :) 
Pool Days


Summer Thunderstorms are my FAVORITE!!
(non life threatening ones of course) 


Memorial Day was spent here
 He couldn't get enough of Mikey B tossing him in the air!
Lucy & I tanning it up! 

We are currently in the middle of the 2ww 
Due to all the travel plans that we already 
have booked and paid for IVF is on further hold..
So to keep from getting discouraged we tried 
one more round of Clomid this time at 150mg
Fingers crossed it works!

Comments

  1. You take such great pictures!! Best of luck and baby dust during this TWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you during this TWW! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts