So two days ago I am having a convo
with my mom and I'm like
Hey! lets all go to Hawaii for my 30th...
which in my head isn't for 2 years...
later that day I am talking to my aunt
and I'm like save your money
we are all going on a trip for my 30th!
when all the sudden it dawns on me...
I will be 30! in 18 months!!!!!!!!!!!
T H I R T Y!
In 1 8 months!!
How is the hell is this possible!
I have so much to do in 18 months it's not even funny!!
So here is my 30 before 30 rough draft!
(which is subject to change since I do still have 18 months)
1. Have a baby (Babies)
a Millionaire more successful
3. Zip Line in the tropics (or at the creek by my house "back up plan if #2 falls through")
4. Ride in a hot air balloon with out needing a sedative first
5. Travel over seas to anywhere that I can afford
6. Ride a camel
7. Perfect my cartwheel
8. wear a bikini (which might not work if #1 ever happens)
9. Visit Colorado again (I miss that place)
10. Plant a garden (& actually eat from it!)
11. Buy and raise chickens
12. Teach myself how to sew
13. Build a bar in my house (You know where you actually have liquor in the bottles at all times)
14. Get certified in CPR
15. Do a ride along with a cop (I've secretly always wanted to be a cop!)
16. Give a public speech with out freaking out
17. Get an award or nominated as a "Top Women in business to follow" from WIBN
18. Brush up on my Yoga skills
19. Train to be a Ninja! (Don't ask, just know I've watched too much Nikita)
20. Build something with wood and nails
(I failed shop class in school because I refused to remove my jewelry)
21. Spend a night with my husband under the stars
22. Ride a segway around Cincinnati
23. Adopt / rescue a dog
24. Get my
fangs rounded teeth filed
25. Wear more sunscreen and less oil
26. Get my boobs reduced and lifted (only when and if #1 happens)
27. Run a half marathon (or maybe just a 10k with out stopping)
28. Visit Alaska
29. Start a youtube channel and film our everyday life
30. Be less judgmental